Prince Aiden Birthday Countdown!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hospital and First Week Home


Since I have been unsucessful in getting Aiden an SMA Angels site, I created this site so that everyone can see our little prince since birth (since is caringbridge will only hold 12 pics)
I will continue his updates on caringbridge!
This is my favorite picture of Aiden, he was a day old and already looked like a Thinker. Maybe he was pretending to be a historian like mommy!


The name of the blog comes the celtic meaning of Aiden, fire.




Scotty and Aiden
I like to call this one Ole!

Me and Aiden, my prince






Aiden was so mad about getting dressed, I am not sure if it is because I put him in a bear suit or because he knew he was going home with us and that terrified him!


Crashed after being up all night that first night home!


This one I like to call Baby Pope!

This was Aiden's first trip out of the house!












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO SWWEEEEET!!!! thanks for sharing!