Prince Aiden Birthday Countdown!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Newest Photos 2/29/08-3/2/08

Aiden has been in such a good mood since getting over this last crud that he has been making some fabulous photos. Enjoy!

My newly modified bipap mask


Look at that smile!!



Seriously, Mommy enough with the camera








Aiden loves to hold onto my finger
The Shirt says it all!


Mommy, quit taking my picture!!!
Aiden was having an EMO hair night. Must be his Aunt NayNay rubbing off on him.






The shirt says "This is how I roll", Because that is my favorite saying!!

For those who keep up with Aiden CB journals, I mentioned his sudden adversion to tubby time. Here are some of the vile looks I get when trying to wash his hair.








Getting ready for St Patrick's Day!!!!


Says it all!

Hey, What's on the TV?


2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Love the new pics had to laugh at the "if looks could kill ones" I am so glad to hear that Aiden is feeling better. My 16 year old says she would have to just eat aiden up he is so adorable~
God Bless
Laura & Martha Jean

Tina said...

Thank you for sharing soooooo many wonderful pictures of Aiden and your family. I couldn't sleep tonight (since I'm nervous about traveling tomorrow/today to CA with Ally) and so I've been playing on the computer and looked at ALL of Aiden's pictures from birth till now. You are doing an amazing job with him!!!!

Hugs from Chicago,
Tina and Ally